- Is that helping the class? Why?
- This helps students realize that their choices affect their classmates learning.
- That is one warning, I'm looking for __________.
- This very clearly helps your students understand what they should be doing.
- How does that sound? Why?
- This helps the students think about their tone and word choices.
- ____ help your class out.
- This is a great quick reminder...simply say and keep teaching.
- Thanks for being flexible!
- As you move throughout your school year, you are bound to have unexpected situations arise. When this happens, thank your children for being flexible and going with the flow!
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Some of my favorite behavior phrases are: